Atom Boys Developmental Program
The Atom Boys Development League will begin the season on Saturday, October 1, 2016 at Adrienne Clarkson Public School (170 Stoneway Drive) from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. The two hour sessions will consist of one hour of practice followed by one hour of game time for the first few weeks in order to properly asses and re-balance the teams. There are currently seven teams in the league with an eighth team (Novice Competitive Boys) joining after Thanksgiving. A full league schedule, up until the end of December, will be provided early next week. Questions regarding the Atom Boys Development Program may be directed to Andrea Guzzo, Atom Development Convenor, by email.
- Players should bring indoor shoes, a size 5 basketball and water bottle with their names on both.
- Outdoor footwear must remain in the hallway before entering the gym.
- Each player will be given a team T-Shirt
- Parents please leave a contact number with your child's coach
- Please remember to keep the facilities clean and remove all garbage when exiting the gym
Atom Boys Development League: Saturday, October 1, 2016
|9:00 am to 11:00 am||Team A + Team B||1 hour practice + 1 hour game|
|11:00 am to 1:00 pm||Team C + Team D||1 hour practice + 1 hour game|
|1:00 pm to 3:00 pm||Team E + Team F||1 hour practice + 1 hour game|
|3:00 pm to 5:00 pm||Team G||2 hour practice|