NBBA Drive 4UR Community Fundraiser!!!
The Nepean Blue Devils and our Corporate Sponsor – Donnelly Automotive Group are once again partnering with Ford Canada in the Ford Drive 4UR Community Fundraiser. This event will be held on Saturday, September 23, 2017 in the parking lot of Longfields-Davidson Heights Secondary School (149 Berrigan Drive) from 10am to 2pm. This is a great fundraising opportunity for the club and its players! All you need to do is ask family and friends to come out and test drive their favourite Ford vehicle.
Here’s how it works:
- Show up at Longfields-Davidson Heights Secondary School anytime between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm.
- Register for your test drive. Drivers will need to have their license on hand and will be asked to register before test driving a vehicle (drivers must be over the age of 18). Please note drivers will not be contacted by Donnelly Automotive Group after the event.
- Hop in a brand new Ford or Lincoln and drive around the Longfields-Davidson Heights Secondary School parking lot.
- For every test drive, Ford Canada will donate $20 to the Competitive team or Developmental or Recreational Program the driver is supporting.
- After your ride, stick around and grab some refreshments compliments of Donnelly Automotive Group.
We are hoping to see 300 people attend this DAG Fundraiser to raise the maximum amount to support our teams and programs!! Please email Heather Sheahan if you plan to be there for a test drive and if you are able to volunteer to help register the drivers.
Launched in Canada in 2010, the Drive 4UR Community programs is Ford's pillar test drive fundraising programs. It is a fun and exciting way to engage schools and local community causes and support their fundraising efforts. Ford Dealerships (Donnelly Ford/Lincoln) partner with a local school or community organization to conduct a test drive event together. For every valid test drive completed at the event, Ford of Canada donates $20 to the cause - up to a maximum of $6,000.