Priority Registration for returning NBBA members opens on Tuesday, July 25, 2017.
Registration for new members to NBBA opens on Tuesday, August 8, 2017.
Please note, the following programs are now full: Junior Girls Recreational
Ball Size Required
|Novice Beginner||2010-2011||$190||Size 5 (27.5")|
|Novice Intermediate||2008-2009||$190||Size 5 (27.5")|
|Novice Competitive||2008-2009||$385 + $15 Tryout Fee||Size 5 (27.5")|
|Atom Development||2006-2007||$250||Size 5 (27.5")|
|Atom Competitive||2006-2007||$685 + $25 Tryout Fee||Size 5 (27.5")|
|Bantam Recreational||2004-2005||$300||Size 6 (28.5")|
|Bantam Competitive||2004-2005||$685 + $25 Tryout Fee||Size 6 (28.5")|
|Midget Recreational||2002-2003||$300||Girls: Size 6 (28.5")/Boys: Size 7 (29.5")|
|Midget Competitive||2002-2003||$685 + $25 Tryout Fee||Girls: Size 6 (28.5")/Boys: Size 7 (29.5")|
|Junior Recreational||1999-2001||$300||Girls: Size 6 (28.5")/Boys: Size 7 (29.5")|
|Junior Competitive||1999-2001||$685 + $25 Tryout Fee||Girls: Size 6 (28.5")/Boys: Size 7 (29.5")|
- Availability of equipment, gym facilities and coaching staff determines the capacity for all NBBA programs. Caps are put in place for all programs due to unknown availability of gym times at present. If the system indicates that a player is wait-listed, please proceed with registration as players can be moved from the wait-list following competitive tryouts, and if gym time is reallocated to increase the number of teams. The wait-list process allows the NBBA to gauge the level of interest for each program and fill player positions by program needs. Registrants who cannot be accommodated will be entitled to a full refund.
- Competitive Program (Provincial and Regional) registration fees for Atom, Bantam, Midget and Junior levels include $300 designated for team fees to cover costs associated with participating in at least three tournaments and the OBA Championships. Additional team fees may be collected depending on an individual team budgets.
Tryout fees for all competitive programs are non-refundable.
Try outs for the provincial competitive program will be held prior to the regional competitive program. If players are not selected for a provincial competitive team they are eligible to tryout for a regional competitive team and will not be required to pay an additional tryout fee.
Each player must have their own appropriate sized basketball. Official NBBA basketballs can be purchased through MegaCity Promotions, located at 810 Greenbank Road.
How to Register
- All players and volunteers must register online through the Nepean Blue Devils Basketball Association's registration system. This system allows the association to assign players and coaches to teams and facilitates communications to members.
- If the player wishes to register for a Development/Recreational Program only, select yes beside this option and proceed with the registration and payment.
- If the player wishes to tryout for a competitive team, AND secure a spot in the Development/Recreational Program should they not be selected for a competitive team, register and pay for the Developmental/Recreational Program as well as the tryout. If the player is selected for a competitive team, you will be prompted to return to the system to pay the difference in the registration fees. If the player is not selected for a competitive team, a spot in the Development/Recreational Program is secured and no additional fees will be owed.
- Players who are only interested in trying out for a competitive team and do not wish to play in the Development/Recreational Program should select and pay for the tryout only.
How to Pay
By Credit Card: Complete your registration online and use your credit card to pay the registration fees.
1. Complete your registration online.
2. Print the registration confirmation form and mail it along with a cheque payable to the Nepean Blue Devils Basketball Association to:
Nepean Blue Devils Basketball Association
405-900 Greenbank Road
Nepean, Ontario K2J 4P6
Registration is not considered complete and your spot is not secured/guaranteed until registration fees are PAID IN FULL. Registration fees must be paid in full prior to sort-outs for Developmental and Recreational Program or the start of practices for competitive teams as the NBBA's liability insurance does not cover unregistered players. This policy will be strictly enforced.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process or experience any issues while completing your registration, please email the General Manager.
Questions related to specific programs may be directed to the appropriate club representative through the Contact Us form.